Friday, September 28, 2007

Sights Set On Rhinebeck

I'm not ready yet. While I'll definitely be there, the garter stitch wrap knit with the mohair boucle yarn purchased last year MUST be finished. So far the only purchase I made that's been used, or used up, is the nostepinde. Must keep knitting..... The Wildfoote socks being knit for Mom (shhh... don't tell her) are only 25% finished so just can't count them.

To enter into the true spirit of Rhinebeck madness, I've signed up for Rhinebeck Blogger Bingo 2007 as both a player and a square for Sunday. Tag me, tap me on the shoulder, say HI! and let's meet at Rhinebeck. I won't be bargaining for any fleece this year so I'm pretty safe to approach. Use caution however if I'm deeply engrossed in sock yarn. Last year I knew only a few people from the Milford Valley Quilters Guild. This year I'm sure to see a few more familiar faces. The week before the event I'll have a picture taken in my "going to Festival" outfit so hopefully someone will recognize me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Have fun in Rhinebeck. Buy lots of pretty yarn and other good stuff! I envoy you!

9:44 PM, October 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, how did it go? Did you meet up with some familiar faces, and get to meet some new ones too?

I didn't make it this year, but hoping to attend next year. Hope you had a good time. :)

3:11 PM, November 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope all is well with you. Please let us know when you can or have the time. :)

5:50 PM, April 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home